Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament [Winner: Yummy Noodles]
07-21-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament
Leaderboard update
The leaderboards have been updated. Here's a selected overview of the changes:
  • Yummy Noodles continues his scoring spree and takes the lead in Code Red with 21,543,799
  • Doodat rises one rank in Gauntlet by scoring his personal best of 288
  • Yummy Noodles also almost doubles his score on Frostbite and now ranks #4.
  • Similarly, Doodat improves his score and rises two ranks to #8.
  • Finally, Yummy Noodles puts the cherry on top as he steamrolls QuantumApocalypse's long standing ¡Viva la Turret! highscore and now takes the lead with 17,539,976.
  • And a last-minute contestand named DJ Super Soak jumps into the carnage and lands on #6 in ¡Viva la Turret!.

On the Allstar ranking, there are a number of changes:
  • Yummy Noodles takes the lead and leaves dakdak97 and retrotoaster in a tie which falls in dakdak97's favor.
  • The tie between necrocat219 and Leaf_It is broken with necrocat219 coming out on top.
  • Doodat gains 2 points and escapes his tie with Timmiex.

8 hours left!

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 11:28 PM by Necrocat219.)
Waah! I haven't played for ages though, no idea how I'd do that O_o

Okay, time to spam TTL games!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
07-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Wow nice job Yummy noodles you really got som great scores there. I don't see any way I can beat you so I think you won Smile

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
07-22-2013, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 03:10 AM by retrotoaster.)
Just played solidly for 4 hours and FINALLY increased my score in frostbite, just in time; 987,852
and 23,320,454 in code red
07-22-2013, 03:17 AM
testing to see the time

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
07-22-2013, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 03:44 AM by Kamikaze28.)
Leaderboard update
The leaderboards have been updated for the last time. Here's a selected overview of the changes:
  • In a last-minute effort, retrotoaster managed to snag #1 on Code Red with 23,320,454 and #2 on Frostbite with 987,852.

On the Allstar ranking, there are a number of changes:
  • retrotoaster manages to climb to #2 only to fall 1 point short of Yummy Noodles who takes home the trophy with 44 Allstar points!

Congratulations to Yummy Noodles, our newly crowned Tilt To Live Allstar!

Now that the Tournament is finished, I included a little statistic in the discipline rankings for the Top 3 players, namely the quotient of their tournament score to their personal best (e. g. 100% means the score is a personal best and 33% means it's just a third of what that player once scored). Now you can really see who rose to his old heights and who just skated by while grinning on the inside - or cursing at not being as awesome as they used to be.

I'm happy that the Tournament went so well and I hope you had as much fun beating each others scores as I had updating the Leaderboards </irony>.

I'd like to hear your feedback. Could I have done something better (other than provide automated and live Leaderboards and video replays of the most insane scores)?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2013, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 03:55 AM by retrotoaster.)
RE: The Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament [Winner: Yummy Noodles]
oh my god my viva la turret score didnt go through AGAIN. 13,453,021. ahhhhh. that is annoying. still that was an excellent tournament, beat my high scores in all but classic because of it, and coming up to 18:00 was very tense
anyway in terms of what you could have improved.. not much. was all round pretty awesome, especially the percentages of Personal Bests at the end, nice touch. same again in a month then? or maybe wait for TtL2 Tongue
07-22-2013, 03:59 AM
Don't use GameCenter next time. It bugs too much, really (as I and retrotoaster found out the hard way Sad). Instead, let competitors cast a screenshot of the game-over screen, and upload them via PM/post in thread.

07-22-2013, 04:19 AM
Well that tournament was fun, do you think we should made another one when T2L is out ? I know I want.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
07-22-2013, 05:53 AM
You handled it very well! I really enjoyed it and thanks for going through the time to check our scores Big Grin