Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
06-21-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 01:53 PM by blckace.)
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
I recently switched to safari for mac, for some reason it crashes whenever I try to load a replay in OSN.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2013, 01:19 PM
(06-21-2013 01:16 PM)blckace Wrote:  I recently switched to safari for mac, for some reason it crashes whenever I try to load a reply in OSN.

I tested this and it crashes for me too. Safari 6.0.5. I'll PM you the crash log, if that'd help, CodePenguin.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
06-22-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 09:48 AM by Szei.)
(06-19-2013 01:31 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  @Szei,

That means that the username supplied by the official list does not exist in the OSN database as is. So either the name does not match (maybe missing some characters) or I don't have a league with them in it at this time. It is all automated so if the names don't match it does not create the link to the player info. From a quick glance it looks like "[::] }-{" may be "[::] }-{ (O)". I try not to tweak the information too much from the official list.

Hm, interesting. I wonder why llIlllIlIIll wasn't automatically linked though. "[::] }-{" is different, but it seems like llIlllIlIIll is the same in both the 1v1 rankings and on the profile. Also "Scramble Baby" showed up correctly last week but is now not linked to a profile in this weeks ranking.
06-22-2013, 03:15 PM
@Cor13:4,

The player profile page for "YourBunnyWrote" has been repaired.

@Szei,

It looks like most of the ones that didn't link are all due to name changes. "Scramble Baby" is now "Scrambler Baby". I've added an extra check to see if the person in the list was previously on the list and had the right player id attached to them. This should fix most of them. I've gone through and cleared up any previous ones that I could easily eyeball match.

@blckace & @.Memories.,

I've modified the replay engine a little bit in a way that seems to play nice with Safari on Mac. Please, let me know if it works for you.
06-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Works great, THANK YOU!
06-23-2013, 01:29 AM
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Fixed crash issues with Safari on Mac.
  • Redesigned the Map filter interface so that it would work consistently on iOS devices.
06-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Great job thanks!
06-23-2013, 06:57 AM
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Added the ability to filter by Game Type (All, 1v1, 2v2) and Match Type (All, League, Friendly).
  • Tweaked the browser caching of replay data in hopes of fixing the stale replay lists on some devices (Reported by CombatEX)
06-29-2013, 09:09 AM
When I visit the OSN right now, I arrive at a blank page except for text: "No input file specified."

Is it just me? What's the word, Codepenguin?

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Same for me now...