Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Bramble v3
03-24-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: Bramble v3
Quote: I'm losing in one or two battles against bramles too. But I lost in one or two battles against mobi aswell, at least Tongue

So, as some people said for my victories, one battle doesn't prove anything. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2013, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 08:10 AM by TheQwertiest.)
well. 1 game disproves "NEVER".
and your claim that it can easily be countered failed on a player who
-is not even in the top 200
-is on a lower league
-didnt even look at the replays
-was playing recklessly
-made a ton of mistakes

(03-24-2013 07:19 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  If anyone doesn't believe me, he can invite me in a friendly being veggies. Even on Tg. Smile

and why would you say this if you were just gonna reason out once you lose..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-24-2013, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 08:15 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
?? Any player who watch the replay will see I didn't play as I usually do either.. I've countered enough bramble to be sure it's far from impossible to beat. Never said it was not overpowered. But it didn't need such rage from some players. And you chose the map where bramble is the most powerul + I was feedback, team with which I'm not comfortable at all.
And you aren't the first not ranked player to beat a ranked one, no worries!

Edit: hm you're really raking it too seriously, I said that in a friendly way, not in a boasting one.. Seems like you wanted to prove a big thing with one unofficial battle

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-24-2013, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 08:34 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(03-24-2013 08:13 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  And you chose the map where bramble is the most powerful

you were the one who said "even on TG"

(03-24-2013 08:13 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  And you aren't the first not ranked player to beat a ranked one, no worries!

not worried at all.. i never claimed i was the first.
(03-24-2013 08:13 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I was feedback, team with which I'm not comfortable at all.

i never forced you to use feedback

(03-17-2013 06:22 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  just no scallywags or veggies..

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
03-24-2013, 08:38 AM
I didn't think you would give so much importance to this battle, wow --' You're taking everything I say as if it was a big deal, stop it..

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
(03-24-2013 08:38 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I didn't think you would give so much importance to this battle, wow --' You're taking everything I say as if it was a big deal, stop it..

Says the one who started this discussion in the first place.

Now you're just bein hypocrite. Stop it please.

03-25-2013, 05:46 AM
(03-24-2013 08:38 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I didn't think you would give so much importance to this battle, wow --' You're taking everything I say as if it was a big deal, stop it..

Funny acutally. At first you insist how easily Bramble can be fought of, but as soon as you encounter someone who actually knows how to play it nothing of what you said before matters anymore.

Sorry W1cked but right now you're acting like a 5-year-old.
03-25-2013, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 06:38 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
(03-17-2013 04:05 AM)Porceveer Wrote:  That's it. I've had enough of this OP new bramble. I was still trying to play Adorables cause I didn't want to switch to Veggies like everyone else but it's impossible. There are only Veggies out there now and Adorables are absolutely helpless.

I acutally had the opinion to give it some time but after having played too many matches vs this crappy weed I have enough.

The worst thing is: IT'S NO FUN ANYMORE! Thorns blocking all of the map, no skill needed, if you make a mistake, who cares? You can just retreat and you get the bonus of your oponent not even having a replay to look at!

In my opinion there are only two options: quit the game or switch to Veggies like everyone else and play boring, neverending games with Bramble vs. Bramble. I will never do the second so my choice is clear, I take the first one.

OML WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS UPDATE? I've loved this game for almost 5 months but you managed to take everything away that made this game special in a blink. As much as I love your guys' work, I really hope I can manage to pick it up again when this bramble is fixed. I'm not sure though..

And then I am the childish person here? I insisted on it because I never met veggies who have had put me in difficulty yet. Ofc I have been wrong, but I don't get why it matters so much. It's as if I said something extremely insulting, very important on which relied an enormeous debate. you are going way too far guys. We talked about it with phineas, and I totally agree with him. He expresses his idea better than me (he's english), so, let's quote:

"When I read your posts they do come across with a little arrogance but I don't take it as your true meaning. Just someone who loves the game and someone who loves the challenge with a desire to play ans get on with it."

And especially:
"There are quite a few regulars on the forum who've had a sense of humor bypass and take themselves too seriously"

He nailed it. You guys should just relax and play a game instead of fighting in an arena.

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

03-25-2013, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 07:02 AM by GreatGonzales.)
Exclamation RE: Bramble v3
HeartHeartHeart Group hug!HeartHeartHeartHeart

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
03-25-2013, 07:11 AM
I do.Heart

Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan