Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
01-25-2013, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 09:45 AM by GoHeat 3.)
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
Ik what daHsu is saying. I did an experiment and submitted a pair of replays and on Safai they don't show up but on Chrome they do.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 09:49 AM by CodePenguin.)
(01-25-2013 09:34 AM)daHsu Wrote:  how does a replay get "submitted" to OSN? ... Does a replay have to be viewed on OSN to be there?

When you copy and paste a outwitters replay link on the OSN Replays page and click the "View" button, it officially becomes submitted to OSN at that time. So as long as someone has tried to view it on OSN at one point then it will always be on there. So either you or your opponent has to view the replay on OSN for it to be available.

(01-25-2013 09:45 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Ik what daHsu is saying. I did an experiment and submitted a pair of replays and on Safai they don't show up but on Chrome they do.

I'll have to do some tests with Safari. I've submitted replays through mobile Safari on the iPad/iPod, Win IE, Mac & Win Chrome, and Mac Safari. All worked as intended.
01-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Two bugs:

- Filter seems to have broke. I've tried a few times over the course of a few days and it doesn't pop-up anymore.
- This has been a problem for a long time but I've never mentioned it. The most recent replays don't display in the list properly. If you click on the header for Date Added then you can get the most recent replays to show up at the top, however by default this doesn't always happen. Often it will start at 2 days ago or something and miss everything that has been uploaded more recently than that.

Also, on ipad and ipod the filter button has never worked for map choice.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
01-30-2013, 10:46 AM
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Added support for the Version 1.5 changes to bramble and thorn usage.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing the filter dialog not to pop up. [Reported by CombatEX]

Note: Right now the replay viewer will default to the 1.5 Engine for all replays even ones from before the update. I'm working on a way so that it will approximate which engine should be used based on the submission date/time. So if a replay doesn't look right at the moment, try changing the Engine version on the replay viewer.
01-30-2013, 10:51 AM
On my iPod, i want to filter it so i can find candy core mine replays but after i tap on it, the scallywags only gets selected (maybe cuz its behind the candy core mine option) and it still says "all maps"

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
02-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Please recognize SEAL (Super Epic Awesome Leetcrew) as a proper clan.

02-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey everyone. It's CombatEX announcing the next big thing in Outwitters. The Weekly Top 0! Travel back in time to 1969 and compete with your friends for a chance to not make it onto this new prestigious list!

Joking aside, I noticed there is a typo here. It says "Top 201".

02-05-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't see the typo! Unless its already fixed!Tongue

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-05-2013, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 11:28 AM by CombatEX.)
Guess CodePenguin is on top of things. Not that I'm surprised!

But it looks like he also removed the Top 0 thing =(

02-05-2013, 05:11 PM
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • Added graphic for when a Mobi swallows a unit so it is more clear what is happening
  • Fixed the typo and Top Zero bugs [Reported by CombatEX]
  • Added SEAL as a clan