Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
01-06-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
Mag!cguy or-so...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 07:47 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
That's it, Mag!cGuy ^^

Edit: now it works! Weird

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
01-06-2013, 09:18 AM
OSN has been updated with the following changes:
  • On stats page the 1v1 league counts now says "Players" instead of "Teams". [Requested by QuantumApocalypse]
  • Added Team usage, Replay Counts and Turn Count statistics for 1v1 and 2v2. [Requested by QuantumApocalypse]
01-07-2013, 03:02 AM
I noticed league icons added bext to player names in the top 200 list recently which gave me the idea to include a "most played race this season" next to each name. I say this season only (well just take data from replays uploaded since the season 2 start even though that's not quite accurate) because some players switched teams in season 2 (p1noybojpj and ..Sir3..). Hopefully people start uploading more replays to improve accuracy but its still better than nothing.
01-07-2013, 03:38 AM
So... What race does JaveSeed use?

01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Who knows? I couldn't find a single replay of him on OSN and apparently no one on the forums has played him... Tongue
01-08-2013, 02:41 AM
OSN continues to impress. Thanks CodePenguin!
01-08-2013, 05:17 AM
I had the idea this weekend that I'd like to add Clan support to OSN. I'd like to have a listing of clans with their graphic and display the users of the clans. Replays could be filtered by Clan and the player profile page would list the Clan that a user is part of. Each Clan would have their own Clan Administrator that would be able to add/remove users from the clan and possibly add extra details about the Clan that would be displayed on the Clan page. We could possibly rank the clans based on the daily leaderboard statistics and Top 200 lists for all the members of the Clan.

Just some ideas. Any thoughts?
01-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Great idea! If you do add this can you put league icons next to the player names?
01-08-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 06:43 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(01-08-2013 05:17 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  I had the idea this weekend that I'd like to add Clan support to OSN. I'd like to have a listing of clans with their graphic and display the users of the clans. Replays could be filtered by Clan and the player profile page would list the Clan that a user is part of. Each Clan would have their own Clan Administrator that would be able to add/remove users from the clan and possibly add extra details about the Clan that would be displayed on the Clan page. We could possibly rank the clans based on the daily leaderboard statistics and Top 200 lists for all the members of the Clan.

Just some ideas. Any thoughts?

clan support would be great! i made a thread on the tournament forum where all the current clans and their members are listed. the emblems are also there if you need them. hope this helps Smile
link:Clan List

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*