12-17-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
Love the new update, keep up the good work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 04:10 PM
OSN has been updated with the following features:
  • Fixed a wit space coloring issue when spawning thorn barriers on wit spaces.
  • Added sortable column headings to Replay Collections.
  • Added a Show/Hide Winners link to the top of Replay Collections as not to spoil the surprise ending of matches (unless you want to).
12-17-2012, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 04:26 PM by Phyresis.)
Not a huge bug, but scrambling a shelled bombshell will turn the icon into an unshelled bombshell icon for the rest of the turn. It reverts back to normal after the turn is over though.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
12-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe replays from before the Veggienaut update use the pre-Veggienaut ruleset by default. There probably isn't anything you can do about it, but it's unfortunate that these replays could be mixed in when browsing replays. If you are linked to a replay from the forums, you have context and know which ruleset it uses, but if you're just looking through replays from OSN you don't have that knowledge. I guess most of the replays will be from the current version so it shouldn't matter too much.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-18-2012, 01:22 AM
@CombatEX,

You are correct. The replay data that I receive from OML's server does not have any indication (that I have found so far) of date/time or version of when the match took place. I'm working on some ideas that could make some assumptions. One of the things I'll probably do this week is take everything I was submitted before the Veggienauts update and mark that as the "Version 1.0-1.1" engine and then anything after that date will auto select the "Version 1.2+" engine. This would help fix most of them. We'd still have a few stragglers that I'll work on getting assigned an engine.

@Phyresis,

Thanks for the bug report. I'll get that fixed.
12-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Hey this is my first time to see the site by CodePenguin again. I got to say it's one hell of a job! Great work! Especially now that you have a link for famous replays Big Grin
12-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Love the saved replays feature. One thing though, is there a way for sorting them from recent to old?
12-18-2012, 04:45 AM
They are currently displayed as Recent to Old by default but it is based on when it was first submitted to OSN. So if you have two of your own replays and you paste them into OSN today, then it would be based off today's date even though the replays may have originally been completed a month ago. The replay data that I get from Outwitters doesn't have any date/time associated with it for me to use.
12-18-2012, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 05:24 AM by blckace.)
Thanks, amazing work. I'm trying to add a replay, does it take a while to show up?
12-18-2012, 05:18 AM
They should show up immediately. I looked at the list for your user name and it was the top replay on the list. Where are you not seeing it?