Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
12-08-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived!
(12-07-2012 10:42 AM)game_taker Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong, but your pretty much asking him to recreate outwitters... I should remind you that the Outwitters Sports Network is independent of OML, and thankfully he was given permission to make this network. (Correct me if I'm wrong CodePenguin)

I have a small feature request, an option to change the delay time for the play button.

Also keep up the great work!

A changeable delay would be nice.

As for your assessment of Thrutchy's request, my interpretation leads me to a different conclusion. He isn't asking for a recreation of the game as no rules need to be made (attacking/moving/building). Just placement of units on particular hexes. I could be wrong, perhaps Thrutchy wants to be able to move and attack with units too, but for me I was just thinking along the lines of something you could currently do in Microsoft Paint anyway. Dragging unit pictures (the circular tokens that are currently used) onto the map layer in the background. This way the player just has to respect the rules and no rule implementation needs to be coded. Either way though, the replay viewer as it is is already amazingly useful so CodePenguin has already done us a huge favor regardless.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CombatEX - 12-08-2012 04:52 AM