Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
11-18-2012, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 01:11 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
Oldest game I've played (apart from arcade games) is AOE1, I had so much fun messing around on it as a kid and I still tinker around on it now and then with its easy graphics and iconic sounds

I've always loved Pokemon, I'm extremely competitive but the new games they are chugging out are complete garbage. I've placed 96th out of 5000 players once online and go to qualifiers for Pokemon world championship (and fail Tongue) every year - damn knockout :L

FF Chrisis core is the only one I enjoyed in the series. Maybe because of the repetitive nature.

SSBM I loved this so so so much, even though I sucked at it xD

Mass effect games

Mario and luigi Superstar Saga, Partners in time and Bowsers story - I just lovd these games soooooo much, there's no other game where I get so attached to the story, the little inside jokes and puns, the original turn based combat of dodging attacks! I played partners in time 3 times over I just lived it so much! First time round getting to the final boss was really difficult and is the only game I've never managed to complete in one run (as in having to reset the game or giving up)

I have an Xbox, but I bought it when CID was all the rage and I thought Cod and the likes were taboo; then I started playing and got bored... So I only really use it for ME123, Skyrim and will play fabled soon

PS I forgot Skies or Arcadia? The one with sky pirated?

PSS Touhou is my guilty pleasure of a game
PSSS I've been meaning to get round to diplomacy, I love risk and play vortex wars online. Only problem is I find that games like that get old fast and trolls ruining games are common. My fix to that is clan wars

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games? - Necrocat219 - 11-18-2012 12:26 AM