Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
10-30-2012, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 08:18 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
It's cool seeing what games other people have enjoyed over the years =) And now that you've mentioned it there are quite a few more games I neglected to include but I enjoyed nonetheless.

Super Mario Galaxy, Borderlands, Pokemon FireRed

Super Mario Galaxy was a cool concept and I did enjoy my playthrough. I was borrowing it from a friend though so I didn't play it *quite* as much as you Gfich =) Also, you had a Mario Kart tournament at school?! I wish we had done stuff like that back then.

I played a lot of Borderlands with one of my friends. It was always fun, but he has really strict parents and we were still in high school so the times when our schedules would line up were pretty limited. Took us a LONG time to finally beat the game.

As for Diablo 2, unfortunately I was a bit late to the party on that one. A lot of my close friends had been obsessed with that game, but by the time I got it they had already played their share. One of my friends had even let his account with his paladin torch expire =(

I never really got into DotA, but when I brought up WarCraft 3 I was indeed referring to custom maps. I played a few skirmishes, some of the campaign, and then it was all custom maps from there. Such a huge variety. I mostly played Fortress Survival Alpha and SWAT: Aftermath but there were tons of other great maps too.

As for the Pokemon games, I only really played FireRed and SoulSilver (though actually I got around halfway through Yellow on my friend's Gameboy). I got into collecting Pokemon cards back when there was only 150. I don't really like all these new generations... seriously, Bidoof? o.O Nah, it's all about Nidoran♂ (my friend found that card on the ground at a park and gave it to me, my first Pokemon ever =O Still have it ^^). Anyway, I probably won't be playing another Pokemon game until they release 'Ultra FireRed' and 'Mega LeafGreen' where the original Pokemon take the center stage once again =) Probably won't happen, but oh well, was fun while it lasted. And I still have the full set of original cards =D

FFVII... I really need to play this. I did start playing Crisis Core but stopped for some reason. Same is true of Chrono Trigger. I don't remember disliking them, something else probably just came up. Maybe I should try again ^^

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games? - CombatEX - 10-30-2012 08:15 AM