Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
11-01-2012, 04:37 AM
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
(10-30-2012 02:54 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  So your name is Eijolend? Big Grin
No Tongue, but you know Austria is a small place and if I add an uncommon name and a location you would probably be able to uniquely identify me - and I really don't like that on a public forum, that shows up on a google search. Wink

(10-30-2012 04:42 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Interesting. I can't believe I've played so many games with you and didn't really know anything about you... but we actually have quite a bit in common (I'm Szei btw but on the forums I use this account).

I'm 20 and currently studying Physics at UC Berkeley. Besides Physics classes I'm mostly taking Korean (language and culture) and hope to move their for an extended period. As for videogames I have a pretty broad taste. Currently my strategy games are Outwitters and Starcraft 2. Though, I haven't had much free time recently so mostly I've just been playing Outwitters. Other games I've enjoyed in the past month are WipEout HD/2048, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and XCOM. Outside of videogames I mostly play basketball since that's what most of my friends are into, though personally my favorite sports are actually tennis, ping-pong, and badminton.
Wow, that's a remarkable coincidence! Didn't know that was your forum account, but don't you also have a "Szei"-account on these forums?
I used to play SC2 a lot when it came out (made it to high platinum *cheer*), but I took a long break and I don't feel like spending a lot of time to get the mechanics down again. Maybe with HotS...

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduction (New forum members) - Eijolend - 11-01-2012 04:37 AM