Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-25-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
(10-25-2012 11:58 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  The crazy part is that the monetary issues are related to low download numbers, not conversion. How will changing gameplay improve download rates? This whole thing makes no sense.

Completely agree!! Changes need to be made to the App Store page for outwitters. Considering all the publicity outwitters has received from being in Editors Choice, Top Turn Based Games, etc, the game has definitely had hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of hits on the download page. If people aren't downloading, that is due to poor description, boring screenshots, bad icon...

Personally, when I first looked at the game, I thought the screenshots were pretty terrible. Couldn't really tell what was going on. Didn't look interesting. I almost didn't download... Sure glad I did though!!! Hands down my favorite app !!

[Admiral 77] Super-Titan
#35 in Top 100
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - Admiral 77 - 10-25-2012 03:46 PM