Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
I voted 'Wits for kills' would worsen the game. I couldn't say it is poor change to Outwitters at this moment because I am lack of experience. however, it could hurt the feedback players as we all know scramber is the weakest specail unit that only has 1 or 2 hp. Also, the new converted unit only has 1 hp. so, both of the are easy to kill if they don't have medic backup. however, medic is weak too....so, it may make the balance (my opinion) team become not balance. Also, it may make runner more expensive if it is killed by the opponent. we all know the each type of unit (runner, soldier, heavy, medic, plus specail unit) has its functions which is almost balance. will the change create another inbalance...I really cannot say at this moment...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - terenceshiu2005 - 10-25-2012 11:52 AM