Poll: What do you think about this proposed change: Gaining wits for kills?
'Wits for kills' would worsen the game
'Wits for kills' would improve the game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
10-25-2012, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 04:15 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters
i will just share my opinion (no harm intended)

i think one of the reasons why the +1 wit for killing was recieved so negatively by alot of beta testers
was because of the initial negative feedback of a few.
like in class, when a teacher asks what the answer to a question is, the next few students would likely copy the answer of the first student if they are unsure.

i think some of the players are afraid. they feel safe with the skill they have on the current mechanics of the game. (and i completely understand that)

we should also try to find the positive side of this change.
i think we should be a bit more open and give the developers of the game a chance. im sure they have their reasons for implementing a change. they wouldnt want to ruin a game they invested so much money and time on.

i think we should learn to adapt to the change.
(please dont flame me and ask stuff about what the positive side is, i dont know, but i am open to change. as it is the only constant in this world)

edit: i think you should have added something neutral to the poll

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex & Adam - Getting +1 Wit for Kills: Why it's a really poor change to Outwitters - TheQwertiest - 10-25-2012 04:06 AM