Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else use the sneaking symbol?
10-13-2012, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 03:57 AM by Necrocat219.)
Anyone else use the sneaking symbol?
tl,dr Is anyone else using the sneaking symbol tactically in their games?

In case you haven't noticed, the sneaking symbol actually hangs around for an amount of time proportional to number of actions you take. creating a soldier creates a 'tick' of sneak, moving it as well takes 2 ticks, it even appears briefly when a unit moves out of stealth. If it never appears during your opponents turn, they never did any stealthy moves.

Im actually thinking of making a short guide as to how to use the opponents sneaking symbol to predict what they are doing and stop your symbol giving your actions away. Im curious as to how many players use it because its helped me make so many intelligent guesses as to what my opponent is doing based on how long their sneak symbol lasts for. I have even tricked opponents in thinking they are under attack by spawning 2 runners which ended with a funny win.

Edit: also curious as to how it's never been mentioned once as a top tip by super titans :o

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else use the sneaking symbol? - Necrocat219 - 10-13-2012 02:53 AM