Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Veggienauts
10-03-2012, 03:41 PM
The Veggienauts
Upon, release of the Veggienauts into the Beta version of Outwitters, I must say I was a little disappointed. In my mind I was expecting a Viking, Gnome, or Mid-Evil team, however this group of 5 vegetables proved me wrong. First off the character animations are astounding. When the shovel wielding soldier swings his weapon I feel as if I can feel the hit my opponent is taking, weird I know. When the Heavy slams his heavy fist onto his weaker foe it truly feels like a defeating blow. Now on to the Bramble. Holy smokes. At first I thought it was the same special as the fish team (their name has slipped my mind), but was I wrong. [I'll take this moment to let the Outwitters developers know I do believe they should change the icon in the spawn points for the Bramble so that this is no longer confusing. I'm sure you guys are already working on it]. The second I discovered that the Bramble actually made barriers I was so excited I texted my best friend and fellow Outwitters teammate. Then I discovered that the Bramble can grow roots off its roots I about fell over! I question if the Veggienauts can be stopped!!! This special almost seems beautifully over-powered. So far I am very, very excited about the new team. I am excited for them to reveal the new maps for the Veggienauts (and hopefully a couple more). Keep up the good work and I am honored to be a Beta tester and look forward to making this game even better!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Veggienauts - G_Spell - 10-03-2012 03:41 PM
RE: The Veggienauts - TheQwertiest - 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: The Veggienauts - QuantumApocalypse - 10-03-2012, 06:20 PM
RE: The Veggienauts - G_Spell - 10-03-2012, 11:34 PM
RE: The Veggienauts - TheQwertiest - 10-03-2012, 11:46 PM
RE: The Veggienauts - Promicide - 10-18-2012, 08:45 AM