Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We don't like Machination field! (2v2)
10-02-2012, 06:42 AM
We don't like Machination field! (2v2)
Yeah! Each time we had a game on that field my partner would write to me: "oh, Machination again! I hate it!". And suddenly I realized that I don't like that field too. The reason is not in our losses, I guess we know how to play on that field. But it's in the mood of the field.
Once Trahogektor (my partner) pressed "decline" button, maybe accidentally, but we understood that this is the way of dealing with this situation Smile We did it a few times. Usually I start a game and if we get machination field - I don't do any moves, pressing immediately "done" button. And then my partner cancels the game. We believe that this is a legal action as soon as it is implemented in the game. What do you think of it, guys? True, it is fair that we can't choose the opponents when we play for a rank, but it's not fair that we can't choose a field. We can have our own preferences and i think it's a good idea to give to all people the right to play only on the field they like!

P.S. sorry for my bad English, I live in Russia And I speak English as Russians do Smile
I hope you understood what I meant despite of my mistakes. It would be nice if I find here someone to speak English to a little bit, I really want to improve my skills!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
We don't like Machination field! (2v2) - Gektotraher - 10-02-2012 06:42 AM