Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2 Strategy: The Bombshell Bounce
09-27-2012, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 01:45 AM by xSkeletalx.)
RE: 2v2 Strategy: The Bombshell Bounce
(09-27-2012 01:23 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  that is actually a very good way to use the specials of scallywags and adorables.
cant help but notice in your replay that you wasted quite a few wits.
one from the top of my head would be you attacking a 3hp soldier with a runner before letting your heavy jump bside it to attack. you could have just attacked the soldier directly with the bear. dont get me wrong. i think you guys are good. i find 2 vs 2 very difficult. just sharing some insights

Recently I've had a lot of trouble with crashes and freezing in Outwitters (fixed by reinstalling), so I sometimes can't open a game for a few days at a time, and forget what I had already done in my partial turn, leading to errors like this. In this particular instance I was trying to keep my Mobi hidden as I hadn't exposed it yet - my plan was originally to move a soldier for the killing blow, but I wanted to keep my units where they were already. Obviously I had to show my Mobi to do so : /

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2v2 Strategy: The Bombshell Bounce - xSkeletalx - 09-27-2012 01:44 AM