Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about rated games
09-20-2012, 06:52 AM
Question about rated games
Hi! I just wanted to ask if it's possible for a player to start a rated game with you, without your approval. Or to prolong the 4 day limit by cheating. Or just any explanation for the following:

I've stopped playing Outwitters about a month ago. I didn't have time to plan my games and I didn't want to lose my rank so I just didn't open the game at all. All of a sudden I had a notification, someone had started a game with me and a rated one nonetheless. And it was my turn.

I figured it couldn't have been an older game or it would have expired ages ago after the 4 day limit. I just made a move at random and continued to do so and obviously I lost in the end. Which annoys me.

Now, in hindsight, I'm thinking it may have been an older game after all - we didn't exactly start off from the beginning from what I remember. So then why didn't it expire long ago? I honestly have not opened this game in at least an entire month.

Basically, I just wish I wouldn't lose games without really knowing why. So if I'm just being noobish and there's a simple explanation for this, maybe someone could share it with me, please. Smile

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about rated games - The Scythian - 09-20-2012 06:52 AM