Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FTA Bonus on Highlevel Games means nearly Autowin
08-31-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: FTA Bonus on Highlevel Games means nearly Autowin
Please don't automatically call me stupid or something for this, At the moment I'm gifted level and still climbing slowly, so I have no experience of top notch play. Just throwing this idea out to see if it would be viable, but feel free to completely to completely prove why this is wrong.

Nerf the move range of runners to 4. It doesn't sort out first turn advantage, but it would make it much easier to use the fog of war to you advantage as both players. As it is, it's really easy to sacrifice and exchange wits with a runner and gain vision of the enemy. Giving a player more freedom to use the fog of war would possibly increase the ability to ambush and counter enemies, both as player 1 and 2. Maybe in combination with P1 having 4 wits to start with. I love using runners as part of my strategy, and sorry if this sounds just plain daft ^^'

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FTA Bonus on Highlevel Games means nearly Autowin - Necrocat219 - 08-31-2012 01:09 AM