Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
07-30-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Found Someone Cheating (Replay Attached). How do I get them banned?
(07-30-2012 12:04 AM)Mizywill Wrote:  Click here to see a cheater in action, starts on the 10th move. Maybe he was playing legit for a while but then was looking for a way to not lose.

I tried doing a mental count a few times and I really do think this guy is cheating too, and I actually thought he just made a good comeback.

I believe it becomes obvious around move 14, before that he was indeed conserving his wits so had plenty to spare but then he starts to use them up and totally abandons the wit spots.

Please review and let me know if I'm correct.

Thanks.
It's kind of disheartening if this guy was cheating because I was taking a break after a good Losing streak and thought I had this one in the bag ...

He starts cheating on move 10, pretty sure of this. Is it possible to have this player banned as well? Also, will there be Point corrections for games lost to cheaters? I know this may be difficult to do.

I didn't count wits but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. If you can supply turn by turn wit counts it might be more clear. What do you mean by "abandoning wit spots"? You realize that a unit does not have to be constantly standing on a wit space to get the bonus, right? Once it turns your color (red) you keep getting the bonus until an enemy jumps on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread