Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What's your least favorite kind of player?
09-08-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: What's your least favorite kind of player?
(09-08-2012 05:21 AM)anthoninja Wrote:  
(07-23-2012 12:28 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  For example, rushers, turtlers, scramblers, runner spammers, Etc.
For me, I absolutely hate rushers.

Just to be clear, what do all these types mean??

I get runner spammer because that's self explanatory and, without knowing what the rest are, I can tell you that that is the player I HATE the most. I think it's because I play in Master leagues and see it soooo often Huh

I do find it funny though when someone gets your base down to 1 and gets overly excited. They stop playing smart, start flooding you with runners and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Every. Damn. Time!!!

I sometimes worry that people getting over excited at you having 1 hp is the main reason that I'm a master player XD I swear I won most P2 games from gifted down due to gaining so much more wit above the opponent as they chip away and try to backdoor your base ;P still see it now and then

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your least favorite kind of player? - Necrocat219 - 09-08-2012 10:38 AM