Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
09-13-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back!
(09-13-2014 09:36 AM)The Great Habudabi Wrote:  
(09-13-2014 08:09 AM)I am epic Wrote:  Another idea I had, although I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, would be to show the top 200s games after they play them. For example, if LER4T beats poweewee it would say #1 LER4T def. #2 poweewee and you could click and see the replay. I think these ideas would really put a spotlight on top 200 players, because sometimes I think that players don't really realize what's going on in the upper echelon of players.

Do you mean like in the news section of the game? That would be overbearing to get a news item for every game completed between top 200 players.

However, on OSN there is a section for all Super-Titan replays that updates 'live'.

Yes I understand the news section and that there is the osn super-Titan section but this would give even the most casual players a look at the top 200 players.

Honestly I think that this could be a whole section in the lower menu, where you could see the list, their profiles, and all the top 200 replays.

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: YOU Can Help Bring Outwitters Back! - I am epic - 09-13-2014 10:19 AM