Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Outwitters League Season 2 [Week 7-Final Week!]
10-18-2014, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 07:04 AM by mr_13en.)
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2 [Week 4]
(10-18-2014 06:15 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 11:40 PM)mr_13en Wrote:  Standings updated.

Pretty soon I'll add a Playoff Picture document as we head into the end second half of the season.

Also, this week has been busy for me so I haven't created the matchup page I usually do...I will, just maybe later today. Anyway, the matchups are on the standings page as well for those of you who want to go ahead and start your matches.

Not that it matters right now, but the division winners are determined by win%. I just looked at the playoff picture and it shows lawtai in 1st place, when it should be me. At least for right now, since I am playing lawtai this week and maybe he will have the best win% after that game is over Smile

Or is that just a projection and not the official standings?
No, actually the division winners are determined by the best record. Win % comes in to play if two teams have identical records. but...yeah, the playoff picture are projections for the playoffs but those are the current standings. The problem is that we don't have all the results since not everyone has finished the same number of matches. We won't know for sure which of you should have the 1st place spot until you've both completed the same amount of matches. For now= Just win baby! Wink

Hopefully once we enter the final week most matches will be done and with only one match for the final week, things will get very interesting!

(10-18-2014 06:43 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Week 4
Chargers at Texas
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAlZiTmQgM
Gg, significant difference in potential of turn 4 vs turn 6 mobi
Short, but fun one to watch. Yup, that was some quick-draw mobi action! Big Grin

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Outwitters League Season 2 [Week 4] - mr_13en - 10-18-2014 06:55 AM