Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there very many people active anymore?
09-03-2014, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 07:02 AM by I am epic.)
RE: Are there very many people active anymore?
(09-03-2014 06:56 AM)=) Random Task (= Wrote:  Activity on the foruns is lower but given the activity in the tourney thread a hard core is still around. As long as you are not at the very top of the rankings matchmaking always supplies you with a proper opponent fairly quickly so everybody who would like to can still enjoy this classic game! In diamond league we also see quite a few comebacks from players who were inactive for some time.

That's cool. It was just taking a while for me to get a game going, and I also didn't notice very much activity on the threads.

I was once a member of the wolfpack! Hopefully they let me back Tongue

(09-03-2014 06:59 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  Hi and welcome back!
Around 12,000-17,000 active users per month. Definitely not anywhere near the release year of Outwitters, but games are still chugging along. Seems 2v2 activity has picked up more steam recently as well.

Thanks for the reply Alex!

For a second I thought I wouldn't have to do much for top 200 Tongue but clearly it's still really competitive. Hopefully I'll be up there some day!

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there very many people active anymore? - I am epic - 09-03-2014 07:00 AM