Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The way things work in the ladders
07-19-2012, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 09:45 PM by Hewitt.)
The way things work in the ladders
Hi there,

I bet, like me, a lot of you are wondering how do the ladders really work and how our score, promotions and demotions happen.

Just as an example I will use my case:

I started the game, as all of you, with the 5 placement games. I won them and I was placed in the master league.

Then I started climbing in the master league until the unfortunate reset of the ladders happened.

I read that we would be put in the same league most of the cases. Well i played the 5 new placement matches, won them all and was placed indeed on te master league.

After this I won 3 more games and was promoted to Titan. In Titan league I climbed to the 6th place in my division, beating many titans on the way ( onofre's arm was one of them)

Suddenly, after one of the wins, I am demoted to gifted league?????
I didn't really understand it but thought I would be promoted after a few wins to te master or Titan league again..... My mistake, I am on a 25 or something winning streak and I am still in the gifted league... It doesn't sound right.

Well I hope I could get some enlightenment from the devs as I am a huge fanboy of this game and would love to understand this important part of its longevity.

Cheers and thx in advance for all the help I can get

Hewitt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The way things work in the ladders - Hewitt - 07-19-2012 09:43 PM