Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Questions Interview
06-27-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Personal Questions Interview
How old are you? I'm 24
Are you male or female? You tell me *drops pants*
In what country or region do you live? Some where in the milkyway (Near Demon :O)
What is your favorite food? Chicken Alfredo Big Grin
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla (in my banana milkshake) not a big straight up icecream person
What is your favorite song or piece of music? All of. Lil wane ,Enmine's songs are some of my faves but I basicly love all music (exept country music ...)
What's your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor as much as I love outwitters I love sleeping more!!! Outdoors has to be playing basketball
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes hate doing dishes gwd do I hate it!!
What sort of job do you have, if you have one? I'm a medical assistant I also free lance as a hit man if ya need anyone killed PM me Smile
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?a “swim suit party" bowchikawowo!
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 16 I loved being 16!!!
If you could choose anyone to be your mentor, who would you pick? Goku ( you didn't say thay had to be real!
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? I'd wittiness the successful invention of time travel
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To hack everything!
If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to telport anything to anywhere including my self and other Smile
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? My name is Marrio and I'm pretty happy with it but if it had to be changed I'd go with G-g-ghost
If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you spend your time doing?
I would go around and help the ppl who needed by making all the world power efferent,self sufficient getting us to rely as little as possible on big courperations as possible!!
If you could have any kind of pet or non-subservient animal companion, what would it be? I'd have a massive hawk who I could ride on!
What would you name the autobiography of your life and why? Meh idk
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? I'm only human" Drop the world ,no love
Who is your favorite fictional character and why?Monkey D Luffy we share the same goal/dream to have the most freedom!!
If you could make a movie about anything, what would it be about? Bowchikawowo! A pizza man walks in ....
What would be the running time of the movie you made in the previous question? 2 years!
What’s the hardest thing you've ever done? Raise my nephew,neice
What is something you learned in the last week? How to make concert floors look hardwood floors with paper bags floor polish and polyurethane Smile
Is a picture worth a thousand words? Depends who/what picture and who's saying the words some of use only need one Big Grin

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Personal Questions Interview - Flarp55 - 06-27-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - Extreme Ghost - 06-27-2014 10:42 AM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - Flarp55 - 06-27-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - Demon - 06-27-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - Demon - 06-27-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - brayton - 09-22-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - brayton - 09-23-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - brayton - 09-24-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Personal Questions Interview - brayton - 09-26-2014, 09:59 PM