Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to become good at Outwitters and Life part 1
06-10-2014, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 05:32 AM by Alvendor.)
RE: How to become good at Outwitters and Life part 1
(06-09-2014 08:26 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  This sounds like its going to turn out really good, and I don't do quite a few of the things listed here like I don't reflect on why I lost enough (or more how to prevent those losses in future) and I'm a bit too result orientated at the moment. Maybe that's why burnouts seem to happen. Looking forward to future parts!

You still seem pretty process oriented to me. I'm thinking about the post you made about gaming the ranking system as a distraction and the wit efficiency thread

(06-09-2014 08:35 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy the process of thinking hard about a move. I play outwitters just for fun.

I envy you! I really enjoy when a set of moves I've planned works out, when I'm learning new things, and just winning is also a nice =)

But concentrating hard on one specific move against a great opponent... well I can't say it is a pleasant feeling in itself for me

Soldier spam FTW
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to become good at Outwitters and Life part 1 - Alvendor - 06-10-2014 05:26 AM