Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please suggest a signature for me with words only
05-17-2014, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 06:15 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
RE: Please suggest a signature for me with words only
IMO veggies is the class that can do anything it's balanced attack defense health mobility it's pretty amazing like that but it's ability to do anything is also it's drawback since it's good at everything it's not amazing at anything like the other class

Mobi has speed and lets you place unit in ur weak points on maps fast and do hit & run attacks
Bramble can do this as well just not as well

Bombshells are. Great at turtle-ing/staling to the point where you get great edge the longer a match go's on
Bramble dose this aswell just not nearly as good

Scramblers are great at turning unit count in ur favor taking a unit and giving a unit
Brambles do this aswell (not the taking part) but giving superior unit count just not as well.

The real disadvantage veggies have is there is a class that counters them so well if used in a certain way
IMO which really kills the win % XD

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please suggest a signature for me with words only - Extreme Ghost - 05-17-2014 06:14 AM