Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER!
04-18-2014, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 05:41 AM by Flarp55.)
RE: Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers)
(04-18-2014 03:57 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  Congrats! I just got Clever after 6mos of heavy play. Maybe I'll see you in League.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwvih8goM
Here's my tourney game

Ok, the commentary:

Z-fam:
Turn 1: Good opening except I wouldn't have moved the heavy up as it is vulnerable there.
Turn 3: Spawning a runner at the bottom and putting it where it can be easily killed makes you vulnerable to an attack at the bottom.
Turn 5: Instead of moving the soldier back, you should have used it to kill the soldier. Also, a heavy spawn is useless as it can't reach the other units in time.

LegacyofEight:
Turn 2: Good opening at the bottom, but you should have healed the sniper at the top, since a runner could kill it.
Turn 4: Instead of moving the bottom soldier 1 space up you should have used it to kill the runner. Also, putting units at the very top is a waste of wits because they can't do anything up there. Again, I would have healed the sniper.
Turn 6: Again, moving the units at the top is pointless.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) - Flarp55 - 04-18-2014 04:38 AM