Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER!
04-13-2014, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 03:45 PM by LegacyofEight.)
Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER!
Me and Bbobb are starting a tournament for all the Fluffies and Clevers out there. If you are interested, please sign up with your GameCenter name, tier (fluffy or clever), and just for fun, your favorite stage.

Rules and stuff:
-You start games when we match you up. Bbobb has a special matchup plan to minimize wait, but I don't know all the details, so read his post when he puts it up.
-You can choose any stage you want if you are P1
-You can play any team you want
-NO TROLLING. We don't like people who sign up and don't start games.
-You can play whatever team you want
-When you win, copy the replay link by holding down on where it shows all your recent games and pressing Copy Replay Link (in Outwitters itself)
-If you get promoted before the tourney ends, you can still play

And above all, have fun! We want to use this tourney as an opportunity for players to become a part of the community, so check out some of the other stuff on this forum. Also, don't be afraid to enter other tournaments. I'm still clever, but enter tournies for fun against Masters and Super Titans alike.

Can't wait for this to start!
-Legacy

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Battle of the Fluffies (and also Clevers) CONGRATS *NULLPOINTER! - LegacyofEight - 04-13-2014 02:24 PM