Poll: Have you lost notifications recently?
Notifications work just fine
They have never worked on my device
They stopped working recently, OML fix this, please.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Push notifications stopped working recently
10-25-2014, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 07:58 PM by onealexleft.)
RE: Push notifications stopped working recently
Update on this:
Fixed a bug that wouldn't deliver pushes to ipod touches. Should work for ipod touches now. So LegacyofEight, Demon, dakdak97, give it a go and report back

For others like Alex78HD, Juslas, akkette, Husky Pete, CryzChkn, I still haven't been able to pin down any correlation as to why all or some of your devices aren't are failing to deliver.

I did some database clean up recently so any pushes that happened before the 18th of October I don't have a record of on the new servers. If any of you who are still experiencing issues as recent as the time of this posting even after toggling your notification settings to 'on' in settings for outwitters please let me know so I can track down those push messages (or lack there of) with at least an easily searchable time range. I just need your in-game username so I can trace it back to our push servers. List of devices you currently play on would be helpful too.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Push notifications stopped working recently - onealexleft - 10-25-2014 07:56 PM