Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving Up Before You Get An Opponent
03-28-2014, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 09:47 AM by SuperDonkey.)
RE: Giving Up Before You Get An Opponent
(03-28-2014 09:44 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 09:34 AM)SuperDonkey Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 06:01 AM)lawtai Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 05:25 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  On 3-wit boards it's the opposite though, so it evens out.

What 3-wit maps?

Hahaha--actually Bbobb555, I was going to suggest that maybe one way of inserting some new life into the game would be to coax the devs into making a 3-wit-point board. Each player has one easily accessible wit point, but there's an odd one smack in the middle of the board. It could make for an interesting game.

I notice that there are 11 boards, with each race having 3 except feedback. I'm sure this has deeply offended most--nay, ALL--serious Outwitters players across the world. It probably wouldn't take that long to grab the existing Feedback tiles and come up with an interesting 3-wit-point board. Right? Yeah!! So who's with me?........ <crickets>

That is actually a really great idea. Though there would be considerable FTA.

Not sure about that; depending on how it was from the wit points, it might not be. We could also make some modifications like giving P2 an extra wit on that board (although that offends the consistency Nazi in me). It would certainly be interesting to whip something up, throw it to the SuperTitans, and watch them beta test it, eh? I'll bring the popcorn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giving Up Before You Get An Opponent - SuperDonkey - 03-28-2014 09:46 AM