Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
03-25-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion
Ok, let's open up opportunities...
It is true that those endless brambles are boring, so a discussion on buffing them is boring... I mean, makes boring gameplay.

Different thought: what if attacking a bramble would always cause the attacking unit one health. Removing bramble hurts, I know from experience..
Another option could be to bramble units instead of buffing units... If you hit the unit, you loose one health and the bramble is gone. Would totally mess up people, if you play against buffed next to brambled units.. Just thinking out of the box! In this case, I would even bring down health of bramble too one, used for scouting and brambling units.

Another new unit might be the Bee-Sting: a bee-runner that moves like a runner and can sting a unit once and instantly dies. Nice for a new insect-race. Could open up static games by having several bees hitting same part of defence... Useful against bramble and bss... Ok, I stop now, unless there is some positive Feedback... Ehm, feedback... Not the race...

Cheers! - Japsie -
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uprooting old topics - Veggienaut buff suggestion - -Japsie- - 03-25-2014 07:36 AM