Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days
07-25-2012, 02:07 AM
RE: Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days
I am not sure of the science either but I will mention that I agree with Harti and one should earn their way into the Super Titan. I am probably not the norm but I was placed into Super Titan after going 5 and 0 on my matches. Since then, the game has been fun but 95% of my games are all against the same 4 great players (FrostHate, Appocolypse something, Sir and Harti). I will lose 10 games to every 1 win and although I am learning a heck of a lot from them, ideally a good match making system would give you fresh opponents get you a 50/50 record. Obviously when you are the best or the worst player than 50/50 isn't possible but the majority of players should hope to fall in that range. Winning every game or losing every game isn't that much fun.

Aside from that, I want to thank the creators for the game, I really do enjoy it. My favorite casual turn based strategy game was Commanders: Attack of the Genos (which was only on XBox Live and no one plays it anymore). I was hoping it would get ported to the iPad but there are no plans for that - this game however has some of the same aspects and thinking behind it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days - TeckChavez - 07-25-2012 02:07 AM