Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing league repartition.
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Changing league repartition.
(01-13-2014 12:17 PM)amoffett11 Wrote:  Nothing needs to change. If I made a wish list with 100 things I'd like to see OML add/change to Outwitters, this would be near the bottom.

I would argue that the difference in skill level between low and high gifted is no wider than the difference between low and high ST, or low and high Master. It just happens that Gifted is where the majority of players land, which mathematically is what you'd expect.

You can't compare two leagues when one is 50 times bigger than the other. Also, since there is no league upon ST, it's normal that you can have level gap. There are only 50 ST's, so I think it's a fair amount of players who are very good. There are players who are better than "very good", but you can't put them elsewhere. It's not as in gifted, where there is master league beyond.

No offense of course, but it seems you aren't fully aware of the situation. Smile And, since you are ST, it's normal that you don't find it very important, you aren't concerned. I played against hundreds of gifted these past months, and sometimes the difference of level shocked me.

Another point I forgot got back to my mind thanks to jchris's post. All new players will probably go in fluffy or clever, and what will they meet there? A huge part of players timing out. If they are unlucky, all their games will be filled by timing out players. How many new players posted in this forum to say they couldn't play any game? Too many. By putting a part of gifted in clever, we would revive this league and give it interest, and make new player be willing to play because it would be motivating to meet players who actually send back their turns.

Memories, now it's my turn: Even after reading my post, you think no change is needed. Why? I don't say everyone should think like me ofc, but I indeed have difficulties to understand how you can just see the problems and say there is none. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Changing league repartition. - Mag!cGuy - 01-12-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Changing league repartition. - Juslas - 01-13-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Changing league repartition. - brioriy - 01-13-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Changing league repartition. - Juslas - 01-13-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Changing league repartition. - Flarp55 - 01-13-2014, 08:49 AM