Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loooong match. Can't enter it anymore
12-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Loooong match. Can't enter it anymore
I have this match that has been going on for like 3 months (over 250 turns!!! yeah, I know)

Anyway.... I noticed that, as the turn count goes up, it takes longer and longer each time to enter the game. Also, the frequency of turn submission "Errers" seems to go up. And, since there's no way to resubmit once it fails... you have yo go out and enter again... and it takes longer and longer each time, as I said.

I'm normally playing on an iPad 1, so lately (maybe after 200 turns), it started crashing once I tried to enter the game. I think it's because of memory (is it bringing the WHOLE turn list each time??)... sometimes I have to quit all my apps, and even reboot the device before I can enter the game without crashing... and then, I do my moves and submit the turn, and ERRER!... and have to repeat the process... each time being more difficult than before.

So I've had to go to my wife's iPhone 4S to play... it takes a long time but at least it doesn't crash because of memory or whatever.... but now, I have this turn that I started on the iPad1 and there's no way I can enter that game anymore, it keeps crashing... and I can't enter from the iPhone 4S either because the turn has started on a different device.

In sum, I'm locked out of the game!! It really SUCKS because it has been going on for months... I'm slowly "winning" the game, and now I can't play and answer my turn!!

I sent email to the devs but got no response... what do you suggest?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Loooong match. Can't enter it anymore - bbbsss - 12-05-2013 02:31 AM