Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot.
09-07-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 03:11 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: 2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot.
Pastil, it really seems like you didn't read trutchy's, jaesonwu's and my posts. You are stuck with your idea that arranged team have better chance even though the matchmaking is set so that the teams have equal level. If the arranged team is better, then it will go to master, and the random team not playing well will stay in clever/gifted.

The real problem is that a master 1v1 can be paired with a fluffy 1v1. This has absolutely no sense. Being matched with random people doesn't mean the result of the battle has to be random, which is the case in those situations. Being matched with people who really are far from being as skilled as you simple removes the fun, and when you lose because of your partner more than because of your opponents, you justly wonder what is the interest of this game mode.

Doing what you suggest won't solve the problem, because the random team players will still be with partners that have nothing to do with their level, and the battles won't be more fun for them because they don't meet arranged teams: the matter comes from the random team itself and not the arranged opponent team who has its level that corresponds to the league it is in.

What's more, I am myself in arranged team with a bunch of players, and I am in the five leagues with all of them. Being in arranged doesn't mean your move are more coordinate and so on: a player you meet in random mode can be way more talkative and motivated than players who ask you to be teamed with them and then absolutely never say anything. Thinking all arranged teams plan their turns together and that random teams play as it if was 1v1 without talking is certainly wrong, and it may be from this "cliché" that you think arranged team have any advantage.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot. - Mag!cGuy - 09-07-2013 03:08 AM