Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
10-26-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 07:09 PM by Jamay235.)
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played?
(10-26-2013 06:01 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  hahaha. TT every now and then is healthy for you

Right :-)

(10-26-2013 05:58 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  What? I don't see any pretentious post in this thread. I have never seen any pretentious behavior in this forum. If there is a game where the top players aren't boasting and considering all leagues under them as nooby, that's outwitters.
Jokes are jokes, here we were simply having fun about poweewee's rating being so high that he could not meet anyone in ladder.
If we are not a lot of people in this forum, that's because the game is not extremely popular, and a lot of people who play games are simply not involved enough in them to be active in their forums. It has nothing to do with our allegedly pretentious behavior, since there isn't any.

You say this forum is serious, in a thread composed only of jokes. And this one is not the only one. You talk about other threads, I am pretty curious to know which ones. There are clans which are very helpful to improve in this forum. There are people willing to help you in the need advices thread.

The best players of all time like LER4T, pharmafan, terence, alvendor, poweewee, are some of the most humble I have ever seen. Seriouslt jamay, you don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Well maybe you're taking it too personal :-). A lot of people (friends, players I met, and actual good players) think the same. I'm only speaking loudly for everyone myself included as I don't care about what someone will think when I give an opinion. I played a lot of games and went to a lot of forums. This isn't my first. Normally, forums have posts from everyone and are really eclectic (ranks, topics...). This one is kind of intimidating for a newbie because of the reasons I mentioned before... Same reasons people I met (while playing, on this forum and friends), don't come here. Sometimes they do, only as guests. So yes Mag!c I know what I'm talking about. Don't need to be rude. Sometimes it's good to have a distant look from different people^^. It's a constructive opinion to have more people playing this really nice game, not a declaration of war Wink. And this is strictly about the forum. And I'm not including all good players. :-).

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Poweewee Just Post Every Game He's Played? - Jamay235 - 10-26-2013 06:53 PM