Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems Compounded by Other Problems
07-10-2012, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 03:22 PM by stevewastaken.)
Problems Compounded by Other Problems
20 Games at a time is not enough. (HA ran into this issue early too, and corrected it early. Follow in those foot steps)

I read that you are considering only raising this cap for paying players. As a paying player, I don't think that's a good idea. There's lots of opportunities to increase profits with a game like this. I don't think this is one of those opportunities.

^This problem is compounded by...

7 Days is too long to forfeit a League match. Random matches is fine to wait 7 Days, because Random is supposed to be casual.

For League games you should shorten this timer to 5, or even as little as 3 days. OR Set it up so that the timer gets shorter as you move up the league ladder. So Fluffy gets 7 days, Clever 6, Gifted 5, Master 4, Super Titan 3. This way if you are super casual and in Fluffy, you can still get 7 days to be your casual self. Then as you get more and more competitive, you are expected to play in a more and more competitive time-frame.

^But even 7 Days in Random or Fluffy matches is too long when the problem is compounded by...

Forfeiting should be available ALWAYS, not only during your own turn. This is basic, super important, and needs to happen asap. I don't see a single reason why it shouldn't be this way.

^That lack of Forfeiting brings us around full circle to the fact that 20 matches is not enough, when you can't get out of them.

(I know all these issues have been brought up at one point or another. I just wanted to point out how each of them is compounded by the other.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problems Compounded by Other Problems - stevewastaken - 07-10-2012 03:16 PM