Poll: Who do you think will win Game 7 of The Finals?
Miami Heat
San Antonio Spurs
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat
06-21-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat
Home-Grown vs. Store-Bought
Good vs Evil (Lebron mainly. Not 1 not 2 not 3 etc.)
Sterns least favorite organization vs. NBA poster boys
It would be poetic justic if Spurs won. If any team can overcome this, it's the Spurs. Tim Duncan sure as hell ain't demoarlized, he's been through to much, 0.4, Mavs game seven in 2006. Pistons 05 blowouts.
The reason according to Tim was that they always run that play but even then, if Bosh is out there, you should be too. Are you afraid that Bosh is getting open and taking a three? I'll take my chance with that and if it goes in, tip your cap. I just don't understand how one of the greatest coaches fails to put in his best defender, rebounder, player and Spurs legend. Duncan should've told him to shut it, he's too nice to a fault. Wish for the best game 7 possible but Im afraid the Heat will win :/.
I just can't stand those that became "fans" of the heat after the summer of 2010, it's disgusting. Not targeting anyone specific with that statement, I just dislike them in general and the true fans get lost in this wave of bandwagon.
For Fvck Sake, they had the champion stage rolled out!

iPro Clan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 7: San Antonio vs. Miami Heat - alexjiang1 - 06-21-2013 01:05 AM