Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opponents playing turn after turn until they start to lose
05-17-2013, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 03:07 AM by (Rone).)
RE: Opponents playing turn after turn until they start to lose
(05-16-2013 02:14 PM)Phyresis Wrote:  Lets give them the benefit of the doubt about this. Being in a losing position would make the turns quite a bit harder to decide on what to do.

I'm not complaining about when the person is sitting down trying to think about what the best move is... I'm talking about what the person is doing other then trying to think about the move, to gain the upper hand that is frustrating.

(05-16-2013 02:17 PM)Szei Wrote:  It could be that they realize they are in a bad spot and decide to start taking more time on their turns to try to salvage the situation. They aren't necessarily being bad sports which I believe is what you are implying.

I'm not implying they are bad sports... the game allows them a 5 day grace period in which they are allowed to wait until they take their turn. I just think it really kills some of the excite built up within the game.

Honestly, I just find it frustrating when a person whom changes from taking their turns consistently (insert a certain amount of times here) per day to once every few days because they are in a losing situation. Once again nothing wrong about it but it is a drag.

(05-17-2013 12:47 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I definitely slow down when I get into a bad spot and if it's really bad, I'll look at the map and then maybe even go about my day and thinking about it in the background. Then I'll make my move at night. Sometimes you get a flash of inspiration when you just think about a problem for awhile.

Well, that's alright in my book because your taking your time to take your move and you still take it.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opponents playing turn after turn until they start to lose - (Rone) - 05-17-2013 02:54 AM