Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE do not over-nerf the bramble
03-16-2013, 05:57 AM
PLEASE do not over-nerf the bramble
I know I've been fairly outspoken about bramble being OP. However, after playing it more I've realized that it isn't THAT OP. I think it should be nerfed but really only in a way that makes it less wit efficient to use bramble.

suggested changes:

1. Make it cost a wit to root and uproot bramble. This suggestion would really slow down bramble rushes! That one extra wit make a difference in getting that early parent patch out.

2. Charge a wit to recede thorns OR make it so that thorns can be attacked by allied units. With the latter make it so that the allied unit gets a wit for kill (so its free if you kill it with a heavy or sniper but not with a soldier). This would also "use up" an attack. Either of these options would encourage wise placement of thorns.

3. Show the parent-child relationship to enemies and allies.

I think the idea is that bramble needs to be a little bit less efficient and easy to use. It should still be deadly in the hand of a skilled player, like mobi or any special is.

I also think that having a strong bramble is good for the game. It might encourage scally use and lead to a balanced distribution of race usage instead of all the top players using one race.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE do not over-nerf the bramble - connor34911 - 03-16-2013 05:57 AM