Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Out -A Little Warning Please!?
03-22-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Time Out -A Little Warning Please!?
(03-15-2013 06:22 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(03-15-2013 06:09 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  It's four days but it seems the server does not check for these timeouts at a fixed rate. So after 96 hours your game can timeout at any second, sometimes it happens immediately and other times it might take an extra day or two.

This sounds right. But that sucks, I know I've lost a game because I waited too long to make a move, and I was quite sure that it hadn't been listed as "4 days" for a 24 hour period. Now I'm super afraid when a game reaches 4 days, and I try to take my turn ASAP.
If the game was accurately bumping people after 4 days, the game would never actually show, "4 days". Once it says, "4 days", 96 hours have already passed since your last turn. I'm sure you've noticed that it lists your last turn in hours for the first day. As for the warning, it does send a push notification after 3 days have passed. I realize that doesn't change how random the actual kill time is. But if you want to ensure you don't forfeit, make your move within 24 hours from that notification. Bottom line, when you see 3 days, make your move.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Out -A Little Warning Please!? - worldfamous - 03-22-2013 11:16 PM