Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Out -A Little Warning Please!?
03-15-2013, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 06:09 AM by Ja Karta.)
Time Out -A Little Warning Please!?
I'll play other people and their games will be 5 or 6 days from last turn and they don't time out. Fine.
I'll have games that list 4 days and I have at least that day to put in a turn. Okay.
I just lost a game that was listed at three days (I assume it moved to 4 this morning).

This is riduculous.
Some of us (all of us) have other lives. We're travling (I am right now) or otherwise engaged with the world.
There HAS to be a better indicator of how much time is available to make a move.
A countdown timer (not time passed) and it needs more precision than just the day when there's one day left.

It's not the end if the world I know (though this is the first match I "lost" to a masters level opponent [i was not losing] and I'm annoyed I confess). BUT if you want competitive play with commensurately competitive players you can't have a game that hands out capricious time outs.

You can set the clock for whatever you want, but the time available needs to be clear.
Currently it is not.

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Time Out -A Little Warning Please!? - Ja Karta - 03-15-2013 06:06 AM