Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
03-15-2013, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 04:22 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
(03-15-2013 04:03 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  This is probably not the right thread for this and someone may have already proposed it, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. How about boosting the thorn cost to 2 wits for the nerf. The big problem seems to be the proliferation of thorns throughout the map, thus killing the fun. Doubling the cost cuts the amount of thorns in half (that's the extent of my math skill, and I probably got that wrong). What do you guys think?

Nah, not elegant. Every action in the game costs 1 wit, would be weird to change that.
(03-15-2013 02:19 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  How is it fine when all the top players over the past few months have switched to adorables? If it had only been for a few weeks or even a month then I wouldn't be concerned, but it has been for multiple months. Long enough that the fraction of adorable team use has exceeded that of scallywag team use on OSN. Look at all the top scallywags and feedback players. They've either suffered a drop in the rankings, switched to adorables and maintained or risen, or quit outwitters since nothing has been done.

Mmm...this is true. But, did you watch the video awpertunity posted in his bramble thread which was about "Imperfect Balance"? I think it's actually good that of all the teams to rise to the top, it was the adorables, because they are arguably the team requiring the highest level of skill. There will always be a "best team", and ideally OML should design their teams to account for this skill factor. I do not feel that adorables are unfairly advantaged over scallywags and feedback. One of the main reasons everyone is upset about the new bramble is because it requires very little skill to use. This is the important distinction, I think.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Break List - TheQwertiest - 03-13-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - zer0CD - 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - Exzachtlee - 03-13-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0) - GreatGonzales - 03-15-2013 04:16 AM