Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
03-15-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0)
How is it fine when all the top players over the past few months have switched to adorables? If it had only been for a few weeks or even a month then I wouldn't be concerned, but it has been for multiple months. Long enough that the fraction of adorable team use has exceeded that of scallywag team use on OSN. Look at all the top scallywags and feedback players. They've either suffered a drop in the rankings, switched to adorables and maintained or risen, or quit outwitters since nothing has been done.

I agree that balancing the mobi is problematic though. Most of the nerfs seem overly harsh like the one alvendor suggested a month or so ago (I think it was that you couldn't use the mobi on a unit that had moved already). I don't know if this would help or overcompensate, but maybe limiting the teleport range to units 4/5 spaces away (or whatever is optimal) would work. Mobi health and mobility is still intact but it is limited more in where it can be used. Then again I don't know if this really addresses the correct problem. Alvendor's nerf makes more sense, but also seems to make the mobi far less interesting which isn't optimal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outwitters Break List - TheQwertiest - 03-13-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - zer0CD - 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List - Exzachtlee - 03-13-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Outwitters Break List (Veggienauts 3.0) - ImperialSun - 03-15-2013 02:19 AM