Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
02-24-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
(02-23-2013 11:04 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I personnaly do a protecting opening without any runner. I think runner is a waste of time on one spawn maps, especially peekaboo where soldiers are extremely important. (believe me, I got a 16-win streak on peekaboo aha)

I put my heavy on the wit space, then put the medic one hex forward, create a soldier, health it, and with it and the predeployed soldier I make a bareer. Check my replays on OSN when I'm P2 Smile

Edit: lol, I say the opposite of necrocat Big Grin I consider it's better to create a runner after 10 or 15 turns, when there is something to see. What do you see at turn 4? Two soldiers? Wow, gratz. Tongue

Meh, I don't really like to turtle, I usually have one runner permanently by turn 3 which allows you to adapt to various alterations of normal openings and take advantage of the opponent.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo - Necrocat219 - 02-24-2013 02:53 AM