Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
02-23-2013, 12:51 PM
P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo
In these 2 maps occasionally I lose the medic at turn3 as P2 because P1 spawns a runner at the first turn and put it in a position I cannot see even if I spawn a runner too.

In Glitch, if I move my medic to near the spawn point (so that I don't have to move my medic twice), i often lose my medic to a runner. I know to counter this if the runner was used to capture wit space by placing a soldier over the runner but some players take wit space with heavy and place a runner in a slightly different hex.

In Peekaboo as P2, I always lose my medic at turn3 if my opponent spawns a runner no matter what unless I spawn a runner too and kill them. but to make matters worse, sometimes I cannot see the spawned runner even if I spawn a runner.

In my opinion, I don't enjoy spawning runner early in one-spawn map because I might get behind in unit count if P1 doesn't harass my medic but get units ready for attack. Need some advice, how to open effectively without losing my medic or get behind in unit count provided that he set up soldiers for attack and doesn't harass my medic early.

Thanks

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
P2 Avoiding Medic loss on Glitch and Peekaboo - vegaprom - 02-23-2013 12:51 PM