Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OML - Where is the 2v2 love?
02-17-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2013 05:22 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: OML - Where is the 2v2 love?
You make some great points. I do hope that they take the time to implement your suggestions. However, I understand if it doesn't happen. OML has already gone above and beyond considering the problems they have had with Outwitters and profitability. Most developers don't even show a fraction of dedication to their games even when they are a major success. The fact that OML has shown such support and continued updates for free and their game wasn't even successful from a monetary standpoint is amazing. This kind of support helps restore my faith in game developers.

So, I do agree that it would be wonderful for OML to do what you request, but I just want to be clear that I don't expect anything further.

Now to address specifics:

- In the beta we are considering 2v2, but I won't say any more than that at the moment.
- Featuring 2v2 games is something that is very easy to do and requires little work so this can be done starting with the next week top 200.
- The rest of your suggestions (fixing ST, FTA, top 200 2v2) are great and I do hope OML can implement them sometime in the future

(02-17-2013 04:55 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  OML has tried to improve the division point system, with some success

Sorry, I laughed. The previous point system was better. The latest one is the worst so far (at least from what I've seen). Though not ideal, I'd rather them just go back to the previous zero-sum point system and start everyone at 1000 points instead of 0. This would be decent for a temporary solution.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OML - Where is the 2v2 love? - CombatEX - 02-17-2013 05:19 AM
RE: OML - Where is the 2v2 love? - Gf!sh - 02-17-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: OML - Where is the 2v2 love? - Gf!sh - 02-19-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: OML - Where is the 2v2 love? - Gf!sh - 03-18-2013, 02:50 AM