Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable
01-26-2013, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 06:05 AM by amoffett11.)
Bug Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable
I'm having a weird problem with Outwitters that makes it almost impossible to play. It's happened before, and now it's happening again:

In early September I moved to a new residence, and had a new Internet connection. As soon as this took place, I could not send Outwitters turns. Whenever I tried, I would get the "Errer" message. The strange thing was, this would not happen if I was playing somewhere else with a different connection. I don't know why the Internet connection would have anything to do with it, I have had no other issues with any other apps and their connections. Anyhow, this made the game unplayable, so I stopped playing. In the middle of December (approx around the time the leagues reset, I don't know if this had anything to do with it) I could play again, no problems.

Now today it's started happening again. When I try to send a turn, I get the Errer message. Then when I try again, I get the Errer message immediately, i.e. the split second I hit 'Done' the Errer message appears. I don't know if its exactly the same problem as last time, I havent yet tried to play anywhere else. The timing of this really sucks, because the Winter World Cup just started, and if I cant resolve this quickly I'm going to forfeit all my matches. Here's the really strange thing: so far, I can send my turns with Riptor (one of my WWC opponents), but not with anyone else.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I have also submitted a bug report, but I did that last time too and I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who might have any ideas or has had similar problems. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my device, deleting/redownloading, etc.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable - amoffett11 - 01-26-2013 06:05 AM